S k y H i g h 。
Disclaimer!

Ayo whaddup!I'm Mira.15 and Malaysian.An Inspirits and Empire Kid.I'm a girl that always 'kya-ing' whenever i see my bias ahar;3



Entries About Linkies Stuff


Kakaotalk~


Credits!

Template: Nurul AtiQah
Basecodes: Ainabillah Shafie
Header: Aze Alia
Infinite doodles :tumblr
Others:   

Updates



Hye Malaysian Kpoppers!:D



Assalamualaikum and annyeong:D
okey,straight to the point-.-" I see 8tv posted this things on their fb wall and said something like  a contest and kpop crazy  party n_n

Any of you has an idea what it is all about?

I mean,it is just like a party for kpop fans or the kpop artists will be there too?But i see its write 'by invitation only'.Okay,i really don't understand dude=.=

I want to know!Plishhhhh:3 If you know,roger a.s.a.p to me at tagboard kay?hewhew,thanks a lot *give cookies*