S k y H i g h 。
Disclaimer!

Ayo whaddup!I'm Mira.15 and Malaysian.An Inspirits and Empire Kid.I'm a girl that always 'kya-ing' whenever i see my bias ahar;3



Entries About Linkies Stuff


Kakaotalk~


Credits!

Template: Nurul AtiQah
Basecodes: Ainabillah Shafie
Header: Aze Alia
Infinite doodles :tumblr
Others:   

Updates



Day 28:An Infinite member you had want as brother

Heyyo peeps!how's your life?alolo~tak sabar nak holiday!tinggal lagi seminggu then freedommmm!jyeahhh!XD
Ngeee~nak sambung challenge balik.Dari hari raya dulu sampai sekarang tak siap-siap lagi.Lama kan?Luls==

    Day 28:An Infinite member you had want as brother


Tumblr_lu0bx1jfof1qc1uuro1_500_large
Tumblr_lsr4knil0p1qc3fy9o1_500_large_large

aaaaaaaa~i want him damn much as my brother!waeyo?coz i don't have elder brother?Lol-.-
I think he got the responsibility and caring criteria ?I know he will take good care of his sister,rite?hehe //sah otak aku dah putus wayar=.=
Ahh,Woohyun,would you be my oppa?jebal...just as adopt sister also i can accept--'//LOL

I am so happy of the fact that my new hair were so ugly=.=Yahooo!