S k y H i g h 。
Disclaimer!

Ayo whaddup!I'm Mira.15 and Malaysian.An Inspirits and Empire Kid.I'm a girl that always 'kya-ing' whenever i see my bias ahar;3



Entries About Linkies Stuff


Kakaotalk~


Credits!

Template: Nurul AtiQah
Basecodes: Ainabillah Shafie
Header: Aze Alia
Infinite doodles :tumblr
Others:   

Updates



Just For Fun xD

i) Choose your birthmonth:
January - I love
February - I bite
March - I punch
April - I hug
... May - I bump into
June - I fart infront of
July - I chicken-dance with
August - I go robbing with
September - I wave to
October - I vommit infront of
November - I scream at
December - I kiss


ii) Pick your birthdate:
1 - YOON A SNSD
2 - SUNGMIN SUJU
3 - ONEW SHINee
4 - DONGHO U-KISS
5 - RAIN
6 - JIYEON T-ARA
7 - KIMBUM BOF
8 - LEE JOON MBLAQ
9 - KIM SOO HYUN
10 - UEE
11- HARA KARA
12 - JO TWIN
13 - HONGKI FT
14 - KRISTAL F(x)
15 - NICKHUN 2PM
16 - SOHEE WG
17 - KEVIN U-KISS
18 - SEUNGYEON KARA
19 - TOP BB20 - SUZY MISS A
21 - HYUNSEUNG BEAST
22 - JESSICA SNSD
23 - LEE MIN HO
24 - GIKWANG BEAST
25 - MIN MISS A
26 - MIR MBLAQ
27 - G-DRAGON BB
28 - MIN WOO BF
29 - DONGHAE SUJU
30 - SUNNY SNSD
31 - LEETEUK SUJU

iii) Choose the colour of shirt youre wearing:
White - Because I think Im quite pretty/handsome/cute~
Black - Because im crazy~!!
Pink - Because Im single~
Red - Because my mummy asked me to do so~
Blue - Because I cant resist it any longer~!!
Green - Because Im very kind hearted~
Purple - Because Im jealous~!!!
Grey - Because my teacher asked me to do so~
Yellow - Because an alien is comtrolling me~
Orange - Because Im heartbroken..
Brown - Because I love him/



i kiss Kevin U-kiss because i love him/