S k y H i g h 。
Disclaimer!

Ayo whaddup!I'm Mira.15 and Malaysian.An Inspirits and Empire Kid.I'm a girl that always 'kya-ing' whenever i see my bias ahar;3



Entries About Linkies Stuff


Kakaotalk~


Credits!

Template: Nurul AtiQah
Basecodes: Ainabillah Shafie
Header: Aze Alia
Infinite doodles :tumblr
Others:   

Updates



Happy Birthday Jongie!



aquilaprisca:

 
Dear SungJong, you are by far one of the most entertaining idols I have ever had the pleasure of being a fan of. You’re a diva, no one can deny that, especially J-Kwon and Key. I love the beautiful side of you, the bitchy side of you, the bully side of you, the bad and good side of you and especially the side that likes to think of himself as a girl. Your blonde hair was what caught me first, created you into my bias, and I’m glad to say you’re the first bias I’ve had from the beginning up until now, an obsessed Inspirit. Even though you may have just become legal, you were legal here two years ago, so marrying me is no problemo. Okay?  I hope you stay healthy and continue being that perky, and hyper maknae everyone loves. Don’t ever change, but if you do, change into a better SungJong - although I hardly doubt you can get any better. Thank you for being you, and I hope one day I will meet you. 
 
- Love your loyal Inspirit. 
Yeay!yeay!hari ini 3 september a.k.a birthday Lee Sungjong,the Infinite maknae!Saengil chukahamnida Lee Sungjong!muka-mula masa tengok mv She's Back,aku ingatkan dia ini perempuan tapi tersangatlah cute.Thenbaru tahu dia nih lelaki a.k.a maknae:3 haha,i know i'm pabo-.-Then,mulalah minat dia.haha,dia dahlah comel,menari pun comel especially kalau lagu perempuan.kalau nak tahu,dia lagi comel dari perempuan#eh,berapa kali aku nak cakap comel nih?-.-Hah,sejak tengok You Are My Oppa,lagi lahbertambah suka kat Sungjong.wow!bestnyer  perasaan suka pada Infinite nih.And thank you also kepada Sungjong.disebabkan muka dia yang kiut-miut,release jugak tension.Happy forever!#ape benda merepek yang aku cakap nih?
kevinwoos:

happy birthday lee sungjong! ♥

Kyaaaa~so cute:)
Inspirit forever!^_^