S k y H i g h 。
Disclaimer!

Ayo whaddup!I'm Mira.15 and Malaysian.An Inspirits and Empire Kid.I'm a girl that always 'kya-ing' whenever i see my bias ahar;3



Entries About Linkies Stuff


Kakaotalk~


Credits!

Template: Nurul AtiQah
Basecodes: Ainabillah Shafie
Header: Aze Alia
Infinite doodles :tumblr
Others:   

Updates



Saengil Chuka Hamnida Gongchan oppa!

Assalamualaikum and annyeong!peace yawww!
omo,Gongchan oppa.Please don't stare me like that:pI'm on the way to make a wish for you.Nehh,because Gongchan oppa is my bias,so I should make a wish for him,rite?Heee,please say yes -.-kekeke



saengil chukahamnida,saengil chukahamnida,saengil chuka Gongchan oppa.jeongmal saranghaeyo<3
bwahahaha=3
oke,my wish,oppa,i hope you at there stay healthy and cute.Hwaiting and smile always!Love your BANA's.kekeke,i don't care,you still cute,rite?hehe,18 years old,rite?
once again,saengil chukahae!annyeong!ppyong~

Labels: ,